Thursday, September 24, 2015
Procedure To Activate Special Free Plan With Penta Bharat Phone Purchased Through Post Office
· Get an active BSNL SIM (new or existing)
· Insert activated (working) BSNL SIM in the purchased device Penta Mobile & then switch on the device.
· Locate the IMEI No. 2 of the Penta Bharat Phone on the packing box. Locate BSNL Coupon Code Printed on Invoice.
· Free talk time is only for BSNL to BSNL network. You can purchase general Top-up plan from BSNL to call on other network like Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel etc.
· The FREE Bundled Plan will be automatically charged on the specific BSNL SIM (which has to be active) within 48 hours.
· Please note – you shall be able to send the SMS message above only after you have an ACTIVATED BSNL SIM and the same has been loaded with a minimum base plan, to enable the SMS.
In case of delay (more than 48hrs)
Failure in activation,
Please call BSNL Call Centre:
Saturday, September 12, 2015
Sanchay Post 7.5 Update Details
Sanchay Post 7.5
( Installation & Documents )
( Service Pack 1 )Dated 09.05.2014
( Patch 5 ) Dated 07.11.2014
( Patch 6 ) Dated 08.10.2014
( Patch 8 ) Dated 20.11.2014
( Patch 8.1 ) Dated 03.12.2014
KVP Discharge Issue Solution
( Patch 7 ) Dated 23.09.2014
( Patch 10 ) Dated 21.01.2015
Suknya Samriddhi Account Introduce
( Patch 10.1 ) Dated 03.02.2015
( Patch 11 ) Dated 23.03.2015
( Patch 12 ) Dated 30.03.2015
( Patch 13 ) Dated 24.04.2015
SSA Export - Import Tool
SSA Data Entry
( Patch 15 ) Dated 10.09.2015
SSA Transfer In/Out
Procedure to install the Drivers and the Client Application Software for Windows.
Client System Requirements for installing Jeevan Pramaan software.
1.) Microsoft .Net Framework version 4 - Full (or) Higher ( Download )
2.) Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) ( Download )
a) Please make sure the above software is available in your machine before proceeding to download the Jeevan Pramaan Application.
For checking: go to “Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features”.
b) If not available download the software from Microsoft website and Install.
Download Jeevan Pramaan software and Drivers.
1) Go to Jeevan Pramaan portal - URL https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in.
(A) Click on Download link.
· Provide your valid Email Id.
· Click on “I Agree to download” button.
For Windows/PC Application version:-
· Choose the download based on your Windows system configuration (32/64 Bit) and Finger Print/Iris device you have.
· Extract the contents of the downloaded File.
Note: - Jeevan Pramaan application installation only once irrespective of the number Finger Print/Iris devices you have.
For Procedure Of ..........
- Installation of Finger Print Driver
- Setting of Environmental Variables
- Installation of Jeevan Pramaan Application
- Use of Jeevan Pramaan Application
- Download Below Instruction Document
Friday, September 11, 2015
Jeevan Pramaan is a biometric enabled digital service for pensioners. Pensioners of Central Government, State Government or any other Government organization can take benefit of this facility.
More than 1 Crore families in India can be classified as pensioner families, where the pension disbursed by the various government bodies forms the basis for their income and sustainability. There are about 50 lakhs pensioners of the Central Government and a similar number of the various State and UT Governments and various other governmental agencies. This includes pensioners from the various public sector enterprises. In addition to this Army and Defence Personals drawing pension exceeds 25 lakhs.
One of the major requisite for the pensioners post their retirement from the service, is to provide life certificates to the authorized pension disbursing agencies like the bank, following which their pension is credited to their account. In order to get this life certificates the individual drawing the pension is required to either personally present himself/ herself before the Pension Disbursing Agency or have the Life Certificate issued by authority where they have served earlier and have it delivered to the disbursing agency.
This very requirement of personally being present in front of disbursing agency or getting a life certificate often becomes a major hurdle in the process of seamless transfer of pension amount to the pensioner. It has been noted that it causes a lot of hardship and unnecessary inconvenience particularly for the aged and infirm pensioners who cannot always be in a position to present them in front of the particular authority to secure their life certificate. In addition to this a lot of government employees post their retirement choose to move to different location either to be with their family or other reasons, hence causing a huge logistical issue when it comes to accessing their rightful pension amount.
Digital life Certificate for Pensioners scheme of the Government of India known as Jeevan Pramaan seeks to address this very problem by digitizing the whole process of securing the life certificate. It aims to streamline the process of getting this certificate and making it hassle free and much easier for the pensioners. With this initiative the pensioners requirement to physically present himself/herself in front of disbursing agency or the certification authority will become a thing of the past benefiting the pensioners in a huge way and cutting down on unnecessary logistical hurdles.
Monday, September 8, 2014
Go To The URL : http://servicedesk.indiapost.gov.in:8080/
( Note : This URL Only Accessable In Sify Network )
Now You Will See Below Login Screen :
Type User Name ( You Can Find it On Rack or UAT Documents )
( Note : "X" Denotes Numeric Figures )
Now Type Password : dop@123
Now You Will See Below Screen After Successful Login :
Thanks To :Potools.blogspot.in & PMU MP Circle
Thursday, August 28, 2014
A critical maintenance work is being undertaken in the data center at CEPT on 28.8.2014 (today) from 5.00 PM to 8.00 PM. Due to this activity,
· all the web sites hosted in the data center will not be available.· All web services, communications, mis reports etc. will not be available during this period.
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Friday, August 22, 2014
India post web host adopt CAPTCHA based tracking to avoid unwanted delay in India Post Tracking of eMO, Regd Article , Speed Post Article etc.
A CAPTCHA (an acronym for "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart") is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to determine whether or not the user is human.
Some Other Link also added under tracking :
* Register Compalint
* Track Your Complaints
* Locality Based Pincode search
* Option To Locate dDelhi Post Office on web
* To Track International Article & Parcel Tracking : " IPS WEB TRACKING "
Friday, January 24, 2014
After Ugradation of Sanchay Post From Ver. 7.0 to 7.5 in some offices while attempting Day End below error occurs :
Solution Provide By Sanchay Post Support Team :
- Verify that Sanchay Post MDE 7.99.1 is installed,if not installed proceed the following steps
- Go To Control Panel -> Programs & Features Uninstall Sanchay Post 7.5 ( Also Check older version of Sanchay Post is Available in list than uninstall same )
- Rename SP5 Folder to SP5_OLD
- Install Sanchay Post 7.5 again
- Do Not Run UPGRADE_DB again
- Day End Your Work